Project Essentials: The Project CharterEnhance International Group
Project Essentials: The Project Charter
Basil Walsh tells us that “if you don’t know where you are going, how can you expect to get there>” The project charter serves as your continuous process improvement road map to tell you where you are going and how you are going to get there.
Who should attend?
Who should attend:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Subject Matter Experts
- Senior Executives
- Project Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Management Consultants
Why you should Attend:
- Remember the various roles of the project parties
- Understand the needs for a successful project
- Apply the knowledge on how to complete a project charter for your next project
- Evaluate your organization for an understanding of the required resources
What you'll learn:
- Definition of a project charter
- Project charter components
- Webinar objectives
- Individual project charter components with purpose and examples
- Structure of the project problem structure
- Future Reality Trees
- The Goal Statement
- Project Charter Purpose
Enhance International Group
Enhance International Group (EIG) is an Exchange of Passionate Experts to Guide Your Transformation to provide Self-Generating and Self-Funding Results. We have over 50 consultants, consulting companies and SaaS thought leader providers that have been vetted as best-in-class. EIG serves...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team