Microdegree™ In Machine Learning (Level I & II)
Learn to build classification, regression, and clustering models using scikit-learn and other tools.
- Ability to rapidly produce prototype Machine Learning models using common ML libraries, such as TensorFlow and Scikit-learn, along with a thorough understanding of underlying concepts
- Deep understanding of all the topics covered throughout the 4 courses, including their related mathematical concepts
- Ability to read academic journals and implement algorithms that vary from classical to state-of-the-art ML algorithms
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Basic knowledge of Linear algebra and Calculus
- Knowledge of probability and statistics
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience implementing computer science algorithms and object-oriented programming
- The ability to run programs and interpret output from a command line terminal or shell
Course delivery details
Session length: 2 hours/week
Certification / Credits
To learn to build classification, regression, and clustering models using scikit-learn and other tools
Immediate job market outcome
- ML Engineer
- Jr. Data Scientist
Contact this provider
Enhance International Group
Enhance International Group (EIG) is an Exchange of Passionate Experts to Guide Your Transformation to provide Self-Generating and Self-Funding Results. We have over 50 consultants, consulting companies and SaaS thought leader providers that have been vetted as best-in-class. EIG serves...