Logical Problem SolvingEnhance International Group
Logical Problem Solving
All available course dates
Logical Problem Solving
This course is applicable to all levels and roles of an organization. Participants will be able to solve simple to intermediate complexity problems by applying the method themselves. They will also be able to be productive contributors to more complex projects led by an experienced practitioner.
Logical Problem Solving is a foundation level course using an organized methodology and logic tools to:
- Define the issue to be addressed
- Identify the root cause
- Develop solutions/countermeasures to address the root cause
- Implement robust actions to prevent recurrence.
After training, participants will be able to apply the tools to issues they address and be strong contributing members of problem-solving teams.
Who should attend?
The target audience is all levels and roles in an organization. No prerequisites are required.
Introduction – what is Problem-Solving?
- Problem-solving definition and structure
- Change management
- Example introduction – single issue used throughout the course
Define – choosing the right problem to solve
- Decision Tree to identify problem-solving scope
- Team selection criteria
Measure – getting to a clear definition of the problem
- Operational Definition – object, deviation, location, timing, trend
- Is/Is not description
- Containment – protect the customer and the business
Analyze – determining the root cause(s)
- Data collection and organization
- Cause and effect diagram
- Root cause tree
- 5 Whys
- Change How testing of root cause
Improve – defining and implementing countermeasure(s)
- Generating solution options
- Decision-making matrix for solution selection
- Risk management
- Implementation plans
- Control methods and plans
Control – sustaining the improvement
- Process and Results analysis
- Updating standards and documentation
- Second time 5 Whys – addressing the systemic cause(s)
- Replication – where else to apply the solution
Course delivery details
Logical Problem Solving is delivered in two 6 hour in-person or three 4 hour virtual sessions. The sessions can be run on sequential days or spread out to allow participants to apply the first stages of the methodology to their own issues between training sessions.
Enhance International Group
Enhance International Group (EIG) is an Exchange of Passionate Experts to Guide Your Transformation to provide Self-Generating and Self-Funding Results. We have over 50 consultants, consulting companies and SaaS thought leader providers that have been vetted as best-in-class. EIG serves...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team