CPIA - Certified Production and Inventory Analyst
Be successful in both the whole manufacturing and supply chain dynamics of the industry by taking the Certified CPIA course. In this certified CPIA training class will you receive education that includes the seamless interaction and integration of the two.
CPIA covers not only an Introduction to Manufacturing, but also covers Operations Management, Materials Management, Manufacturing itself, Manufacturing Processes and Manufacturing Support Processes.
The CPIA training course simulates processes to make you feel you are right there.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
This Certification Uses the Following Modules:
- Introduction To Manufacturing And Operations Management
- Operations Planning And Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Manufacturing And Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturing And Operations Support Functions
To Teach You The Following:
- The Importance of Manufacturing
- How Operations is the Coordinating Function of Manufacturing
- Planning and Scheduling Priorities in Manufacturing
- Determining and Controlling Capacities in Manufacturing
- Materials Management from an Informational Standpoint
- Materials Management from a Physical Standpoint
- Technologies and Strategies of Manufacturing
- Processes and Materials in Manufacturing
- Key Supporting Manufacturing Functions
- The Importance of Improving Manufacturing Continuously
Course delivery details
EIG has partnered with The Guru of Biz to bring you this training
Certification / Credits
Certified Production and Inventory Analyst (CPIA) Certification
Contact this provider
Enhance International Group
Enhance International Group (EIG) is an Exchange of Passionate Experts to Guide Your Transformation to provide Self-Generating and Self-Funding Results. We have over 50 consultants, consulting companies and SaaS thought leader providers that have been vetted as best-in-class. EIG serves...