Business - IT Management Consulting CertificateEnhance International Group
Business - IT Management Consulting Certificate
All available course dates
Business - IT Management Consulting Certificate
This Certificate prepares IT and non-IT professionals, business/management consultants, and service providers to become capable agents of digital transformational change.
The audience for this certificate includes:
- business and IT management consultants and service providers that desire to develop or enhance the skills of their business-IT management consulting staff.
- IT and non-IT managers in organizations (or individuals) who wish to make a career transition to business management consulting.
- commercial organizations to prepare:
- internal consultants
- internal staff to leverage external consultants
The ‘digital transformation’ of organizations has become an important objective for IT and non-IT executives as they struggle to develop and deploy creative strategies to preserve and grow shareholder value while remaining agile and innovative to counter new, unanticipated threats enabled by information technologies.
Fundamentally, organizations aspire to be customer-centric, nimble, digitally connected, highly profitable organizations that can compete in a dynamic environment of new digitally-enabled ‘disruptors’ to their business models
Business Management Consultants are ‘high demand’ professionals who are required to work as ‘trusted advisors’ to business and IT leadership. Business Management Consultants must have a deep understanding of the best practices, tools, techniques, frameworks and disciplines that will enhance their analyses of the organization’s strategic situation and their recommendations for transformation to an innovative ‘digital company’, requiring heavy interaction with their IT and non-IT clients.
As agents of transformational change, Business Management Consultants collaborate closely with business and IT leadership to enable organizations to:
- Do The Right Thing (The Strategy Question)
- Do It the Right Way (The Process Architecture Question)
- Get It Done Well (The Organizational Alignment Question)
- Get Value from Transformation (The Value Question
The overall objectives of these courses are:
- Explain the business model of the management consulting industry
- Describe the management consulting value chain
- Describe the potential organizational structures and key business processes of a management consulting firm
- Identify the day-to-day operational requirements, tools and best practices of a management consulting firm
- Analyze selected business cases by applying appropriate management consulting tools and frameworks
- Identify the skills and capabilities required to deliver management consulting services
- Explain and demonstrate the elements of effective facilitation and presentation development
- Construct a sample management consulting proposal and presentation that addresses a specific “client” requirement
- Explain and demonstrate the construction of a Statement of Work
- Identify the critical elements of client relationship management
- Demonstrate client relationship-building skills through role play exercises
Who should attend?
Managing IT Resources
This course will help candidates understand the important decisions related to the management of IT resources and the types of organizational structures, strategies, and processes that will help effectively and efficiently attain value to the enterprise.
The Essentials of Management Consulting
This course will concentrate on developing the participants’ competency in engaging with clients to assist them in evaluating, establishing and coordinating the key strategic and operational options, processes, activities and organizational structures required to manage the business and IT functions of in today’s technologically intensive environment that will generate measurable and sustainable business value.
Establishing & Enriching Client Relationships
This course will concentrate on developing the participants’ competency in engaging with clients throughout the pre-sales, business development and delivery processes in ways that help the participant understand the essentials of client engagement, building a contractual relationship, sourcing the right resources to address the client’s key business issues and to build out the firm’s ‘footprint’ (its presence at the client) in a way that the client values the relationship with the consultant and wants more services.
This course will expose the candidate to practical and field-tested management consulting techniques and tools that are essential as part of the practical ‘toolbox’ of capabilities needed by management consultants and their teams to successfully execute a transformational engagement.
Certification / Credits
The audience for this certificate is:
- Business and IT management consultants and service providers that wish to develop or enhance the skills of their business management consulting staff.
- Mid-senior IT and non-IT managers in organizations (or individuals) who wish to make a career transition to business management consulting.
- Commercial organizations to prepare:
- Internal consultants
- Internal staff to leverage external consultants
Enhance International Group
Enhance International Group (EIG) is an Exchange of Passionate Experts to Guide Your Transformation to provide Self-Generating and Self-Funding Results. We have over 50 consultants, consulting companies and SaaS thought leader providers that have been vetted as best-in-class. EIG serves...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team