Approved by The Institute of Leadership
Learn about emotional intelligence through a more detailed review of the inner world of awareness and the outer world of action.
As a Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence you will become recognized as a highly resourceful professional who uses emotional intelligence to effectively work with emotions to make good quality decisions and build authentic relationships.
Emotional intelligence provides a skill set that helps people to develop excellence in all areas of life. These skills enhance emotional, behavioral, communication and thought capabilities important for a well-balanced life
A Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence can engage and interact with people all kinds of people from all walks of life. In most cases, practitioners assist people from an area of life or business industry they are familiar with to enhance different areas of their lives. For example, if you’re a healthcare professional, you’ll be an excellent practitioner using emotional intelligence when you work with people who have various health conditions, including anxiety, mild depression, stress, limiting habits and emotional issues.
Emotional Intelligence helps you to understand the information in emotions whilst maximizing your brain’s potential. A Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence can apply this knowledge embracing modern neuroscience discoveries to achieve the desired objectives.
This online course is designed to help you further your development in the key area of emotional intelligence. It provides comprehensive training to prepare you to become an expert in emotional intelligence, and provide with a deeper understanding of the skills you need to become a successful emotional intelligence leader, coach and practitioner.
The course is designed for anyone wanting to add emotional intelligence skills to their existing qualifications, or for those wishing to pursue an advanced career path in the field. You will gain an understanding of the variety of techniques available to assist individuals and organizations in the areas of emotional intelligence, and will leave with the necessary skills, including coaching, to help others unlock their potential in and around the workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will gain the qualifications to practice as an emotional intelligence practitioner and coach, helping people to gain self-awareness, build relationships and manage emotions in their lives. Not only will you have a deeper understanding of emotional intelligence, but you will have the tools and skills needed to empower yourself and others in the use and application of emotional intelligence.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
Not everyone has the time to take an academic qualification in Emotional Intelligence, but you can gain a recognized award from The Institute of Leadership.
The Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course is approved by The Institute of Leadership.
- Anyone who is keen to improve their emotional intelligence to excel at work and enhance their career.
- Anyone with responsibilities for a specialist function influencing and building relationships with key stakeholders involved in supporting people and organizations to meet their goals.
- Anyone who coaches and develops people and wants to build deeper relationships with others.
- Anyone who is an independent or employed consultant, NLP practitioner, coach or trainer supporting organizations in meeting their goals.
- Anyone who wants to get a recognized certificate from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- An interest in applying their intelligence to their emotion.
- Responsibilities for leading a team or in a management role seeking to enhance and grow their career.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop their emotional intelligence skills.
- Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence Programme
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What can be Practically Applied from Understanding Emotional Intelligence Models
- Quiz: Emotional Intelligence Framework Quiz
- Practical Activity: Assess your Emotional Intelligence
- Developing your Emotional Intelligence
- Lightbulb Moments Resource Cards
- Practical Activity: The Emotionally Unintelligent Leader
- Experience of the Inner World - Self-Awareness
- Quiz: Test your Knowledge of Behavioral Styles
- Experience of the Inner World - Emotions and their Management
- Experience of the Outer World
- Quiz: Working with Others
- Determining What Motivates Others
- Quiz: Test Your Knowledge About Motivation
- Lightbulb Moments: Motivation
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Lightbulb Moments: Coaching
- Practical Activity: Gaining Experience of Coaching
- Emotional Resilience
- Action Strategies to Develop Resilience
- Lightbulb Moments: Developing Resilience
- Managing Change
- Quiz: Personal Transition Through Change Quiz
- Practical Activity: Working Through a Change Management Programme
- Quiz: Test your Knowledge of Emotional Intelligence
- Lightbulb Moments: Change Management
- Reference Material
Course delivery details
The Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence online course is delivered using our online learning platform that gives you the flexibility to study when and where you wish. You have access to a range of learning materials on the learning platform that include online video tutorials, interactive quizzes, practical activities and some fun material - including series of complimentary crib cards.
You have the chance to discuss and debate your findings around your emotional intelligence in group discussions with others studying the same programme as you.
The Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course contains full course notes and several practical activities to implement immediately and apply your learning.
The practical activities are designed to help you investigate how you view your emotional intelligence and the impact that this has on others.
The activities involve some engagement and interaction with other people and some reflection. They will help to guide you on what and how you need to change.
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
This Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course will deliver further insights but, as you know, developing emotional intelligence will take time and effort, and even then you are not going to get it right all the time!!
- Determine what you should do to work with emotional intelligence more effectively.
- Recognize how to relate to people by engaging with them at a deeper, more emotional level.
- Discover ways to develop your coaching and your emotional intelligence skills.
- Identify conversational techniques to build rapport and motivate through empathy.
- Assess how emotions drive behavior during change to develop resilience and manage stress.
- Evaluate what's behind behaviors to bring extra dimensions to influencing, leading and managing, coaching and mentoring.
- Contribute to decision making within an organization at operational, tactical and strategic levels.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Average rating 4.8
It will help in building more interpersonal relationship with other colleagues and it will help in taking correct and decisive decisions to improve my output
Explained in such a simple manner, easy to comprehend and understand what was explained about Emotional Intelligence, indeed it can be developed and its always practice as menti...
Informative and educational
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application of emotional...
Top 10 Awards
Course approved by The Institute Of Leadership