Teams That Work
The Teams That Work Toolkit gives any manager or facilitator the ability to debrief a team on their Teams That Work assessment and create action plans to improve team performance. The debrief process takes between 3-4 hours.
Six Key Measurements:
- High level of trust
- High level of respect
- Commitment to clear and common purpose
- Willingness and ability to manage conflict
- Focus on results
- Alignment of authority and accountability
Teams use this Toolkit to:
- Gain new insights about what’s working and what’s not
- Isolate what needs to be addressed immediately to improve performance
- Create clear context for determining next steps
Who should attend?
Who should use the Teams That Work Program?
- A strong, effective team seeking continuous improvement
- A team wanting to take performance to the next level
- A team struggling to improve its performance
- A team with a leader plus a minimum of 3 people
Effectiveness Institute offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of a team. Program length varies from a half day to two days, and content areas include: Behavior Styles Teamwork Conflict Managing Coaching Presentation Skills and Interviewing Many of...
Find out more about this Teams That Work course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team