Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Teams That Work
The Teams That Work Toolkit gives any manager or facilitator the ability to debrief a team on their Teams That Work assessment and create action plans to improve team performance. The debrief process takes between 3-4 hours.
Six Key Measurements:
- High level of trust
- High level of respect
- Commitment to clear and common purpose
- Willingness and ability to manage conflict
- Focus on results
- Alignment of authority and accountability
Teams use this Toolkit to:
- Gain new insights about what’s working and what’s not
- Isolate what needs to be addressed immediately to improve performance
- Create clear context for determining next steps
Who should attend?
Who should use the Teams That Work Program?
- A strong, effective team seeking continuous improvement
- A team wanting to take performance to the next level
- A team struggling to improve its performance
- A team with a leader plus a minimum of 3 people
Effectiveness Institute offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of a team. Program length varies from a half day to two days, and content areas include: Behavior Styles Teamwork Conflict Managing Coaching Presentation Skills and Interviewing Many of...
Find out more about this Teams That Work course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team