Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leveraging Team Dynamics - On-site Training
This half-day course from Effectiveness Institute can be delivered on-site to identify strengths and blind spots within a team using a Behavior Style Team Distribution Chart. Through this course participants will:
- Gain clarity on the role and purpose of the team
- Use a Behavior Style Assessment to identify the four individual Behavior Styles and the difference between behavior and personality
- Discover ways to modify behavior to work more effectively with teammates
- Gain awareness of team dynamics by creating a Behavior Style team distribution chart
- Assess team performance based on completing and measuring ten team competencies
- Create a high performing team by understanding and developing the strengths of others
- Create an action plan to improve team performance and communication between team members
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all teams that require effective collaboration to be productive.
Effectiveness Institute offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of a team. Program length varies from a half day to two days, and content areas include: Behavior Styles Teamwork Conflict Managing Coaching Presentation Skills and Interviewing Many of...
Find out more about this Leveraging Team Dynamics course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team