This foundational marketing course will give you an introductory understanding of marketing functions within an organization. Whether you are interested in marketing as a career or business topics in general this course will prepare you to think and understand marketing as part of the overall business strategy. Throughout this course, you will examine each component of a marketing plan to better understand this critical business topic.
Recognizing the basic marketing building blocks will establish the foundation for your marketing skills within your future entrepreneurial activities and career positions.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Summarize the strategic overview of marketing
- Identify analytical tools used to assess marketing strategies
- Recognize the introductory pieces of marketing
- Identify the 4 Ps of Marketing
- Discuss consumer behavior and positioning strategies
- Analyze the marketing plan
- Identify marketing strategies
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Doane University, a partner institute of EdX.
7-9 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...