Lifestyle Medicine Fundamentals
In this course, you will explore the core Lifestyle Medicine principles that form the foundation of this emerging field of patient care and learn why the application of lifestyle medicine is needed.
Lifestyle Medicine involves the use of evidence-based lifestyle
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Define the key concepts of Oxidative Stress, Microbiome, and Epigenetics.
- Identify the role that the Oxidative Stress, Microbiome, and Epigenetics play in human health.
- Recognize the interaction of exercise with our overall health.
- Recognize how sleep and stress management interacts with our overall health.
- Comprehend how the physical environments impact chronic diseases of lifestyle
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Doane University, a partner institute of EdX.
5-10 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...