Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
About you: In an age where technology is creating disruption in the world of work, all students must prepare themselves. This course will allow participants to learn Innovation and Entrepreneurship fundamentals and how they can help you become more “future proof” The course will focus on how innovation can be developed and enhanced, the relevance of entrepreneurship and how it can be relevant for each and every participant.
About us: Israel is an innovation, entrepreneurship and tech powerhouse. It has rightfully earned its international nickname: "The Startup Nation". This course was created by a super team of seasoned Israeli entrepreneurs, well rooted in both Academia and Industry. We are happy to share our knowledge and experience with you.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
The Course Menu
Developing a familiarity with core concepts of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Identifying a problem and market need and planning potential solutions
Value proposition and business model planning
The art of storytelling - how to build and present a winning presentation
Financial and legal aspects of venture creation
Developing innovation and dealing with intellectual property issues
The importance of design in venture creation
Translating the relevance of entrepreneurship and innovation for daily and professional life
Internalizing the set of skills required for innovation
Creating a personal roadmap for continued learning based on the professional aspirations of the participant
The entrepreneurial mindset
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IsraelX, a partner institute of EdX.
3-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$79
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
At the end of the course, students will:
- Understand basic concepts in the fields of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Learn to identify the market in which a venture operates.
- Understand how to identify a problem, its underlying need and how to design potential solutions for it
- Learn the lean startup methodology
- Learn how to design a business model and how to use the business model canvas
- Understand the importance of design within the venture development process.
- Articulate the value proposition of a venture
- Learn how to present a venture successfully and coherently to an audience.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...