Introduction to Digital Asset Management (DAM)
The introduction to Digital Asset Management (DAM) course is critical to managing large collections of digital content, digital assets, and metadata. Having a solid understanding of user experience and organizational digital asset needs will help get your management system and process underway. This course covers topics such as:
- Identifying digital asset management role in institutions
- Defining standards and tools used in digital asset management
Build your fundamentals of digital assets and digital asset management through this introductory course.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The University of Wisconsin-Madison, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$179
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- What is Digital Asset Management
- What is a Digital Asset
- Understanding your Organization’s Digital Assets and their lifecycle
- Using Workflows in a Digital Asset Management System
- Understanding User Needs in your organization
- Making the case for DAM: Return on Investment
- Options for DAM software
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...