Entrepreneurship For All (Part I): Idea to Launch
This is a program on entrepreneurship, by entrepreneurs, for everyone. It gives students the Silicon Valley insiders’ view of startups, as its lecturers and guest speakers share their extensive experience in launching, growing, and funding successful start ups.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Learn how to:
- VALIDATE: Idea and business validation (Why? Why Now? Why You?); Market sizing and analysis.
- RECRUIT: Recruiting cofounders; attracting advisors and building a great team.
- BUILD: User centric design and efficient product development to Minimal Viable Product (MVP) launch and beyond.
- FUND: Bootstrapping; angel and seed financing; accelerators and incubators; raising venture capital
- SCALE: Applying Lean Startup Methodology to achieve Product-Market Fit; Growth hacking strategies for sales and customer acquisition; distribution partnerships; scaling to liquidity events (M&A and IPOs).
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of California, Berkeley, a partner institute of EdX.
4-7 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
This program will give you the skills and confidence to:
- start and help scale tech and non-tech startups
- start or join social impact ventures (social entrepreneurship)
- bring startup thinking and values to research and academic institutions, small- to-midsize enterprises (SMEs), and large corporations (intrapreneurship)
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...