DO Your Venture: Entrepreneurship For Everyone
This hands-on, action oriented business and management course will introduce you to a systematic, scientific and an easy process of testing your ideas and opportunities you envision.
You will learn the “DO your Venture” ideology, which will teach you common paths entrepreneurs take when launching their own venture. You will also learn the tools and techniques for generating ideas and then test your ideas in the field and gather feedback.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Open to all educational and professional backgrounds!
- Introduction to DO Your Venture
- Opportunities and Idea Generation
- Idea Validation and Evaluation
- Lean Canvas
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, a partner institute of EdX.
3-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$150
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to integrate a strong action philosophy in developing entrepreneurial ideas, focusing around the "DO Your Venture" ideology
- Common paths taken by successful entrepreneurs
- Pre-venture idea creation and evaluation
- How to rapidly develop and test ideas by gathering quick customer feedback
- Tools to successfully launch your venture including Lean Canvas
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...