Digital Transformation Strategy
Ambitious digital-driven startups are creating and cornering new markets in every sector. And yet, most legacy businesses continue to operate by old playbooks. Most are not keeping pace with the changes in their industry, let alone leading the way―what are you and your company doing?
In this course, part of the Digital Leadership MicroMasters program, you will understand the three types of players that are shaping the new business landscape; the three phases of transformation that every firm will encounter on its journey to business reinvention; and the three winning moves that will ensure your business success along the way.
With current case studies and practical experience-based advice, learn how to rethink traditional business models from the outside in, assemble the right team for the journey ahead, and make bold strategic choices along the three phases of digital transformation.
Digital Implications of COVID - we piloted “Office Hours” in our prior run for Verified Learners. This is a closely curated faculty discussion board to capture real-time, global feedback. Learners appreciated relating the course content to today’s operating challenges.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate business education
- Exposure to business strategy concepts
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Boston University, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$399
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Learn to navigate the world of digital ecosystems.
- Understand the collision between traditional and digital business models and how to reinvent your business for future success.
- Discover ways of competing and collaborating with other companies to create and capture value.
- Realize how powerful machines can amplify your company's human talent.
- Learn to assemble the team to experiment with new ideas, re-examine your core beliefs, and reinvent your business rulebook for the digital future.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...