Cultivating Entrepreneurship & Antifragility to Thrive in a Fast-Paced World
COVID-19 has ushered in, expedited, and amplified a myriad of healthcare, humanitarian, economic, and societal crises. As the former U.S. National Security Advisor wrote, “COVID-19 has laid bare our domestic divisions, unequal economy, and glaring racial and socio-economic disparities as well as the fragility of our democracy.” This sobering reality has shone a spotlight on challenges both old and new, and has been further exacerbated by today’s institutions proving largely ill-equipped to address our pressing challenges.
However, as John Gardner once said, “What we have before us are some breathtaking opportunities disguised as insoluble problems.” The challenges we face create a transformative moment for purpose-led leaders and organizations (of all types) to seize opportunity amid crises and build a future that is more sustainable and inclusive.
Addressing society’s most intractable challenges will require anti-fragile individuals, teams, and organizations --- those that not only survive in chaotic, stressful, and complex environments, but actually thrive and grow stronger in the face of adversity and uncertainty.
The goal of this course to equip individuals, teams, and organizations (of all types) with actionable lessons and entrepreneurial skills to…
- Cultivate a culture of antifragility across teams, organizations, and society to thrive during periods of crises
- Design, develop, test, and deploy innovative solutions to help build a future that is more sustainable and inclusive
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Decision Making In A Crisis
- Staying Mentally Strong
- Making The Ethical Decision
- Creativity In A Crisis
- What Are The Opportunities On The Other Side?
- Market Positioning In And After A Crisis
- Where Are The Opportunities On The Other Side?
- Anti-Fragile Teams: Organizations & Society “A How To”
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$29
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- To cultivate a culture of antifragility across teams, organizations, and society
- Integrate multi-disciplinary skills and perspectives to turn disruption into positive action
- How to build empathy with stakeholders and beneficiaries
- To build practical solutions that address real problems iteratively
- To adopt an entrepreneurial mindset, skillset, and way of operating that will help you succeed in your future endeavors
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...