Business Model Implementation
Designing a new business model is one thing, but how do you actually put it into practice? How do you move from your current model to a new business model?
In this business and management course, you will learn how to make a practical action plan to implement your new business model.
You will create a business model roadmap that will include practical activities that take into consideration the possible risks associated with moving to a new business model.
You will also learn about the practical factors that need to be taken into consideration during the transition process, i.e. the competency of your people and your IT, in order to successfully implement a new business model.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Secondary school; basic notions about business and/or practical business experience
Week 1 &2: From plan to practice
- What do I need to do to reach my new BM?
- What paths for innovating BM are there?
Week 3 & 4: Roadmapping
- How can I come from my current to new BM?
- What data can I use to come to my new BM?
Week 5 & 6: Networking/ matchmaking
- How can I find partners that I need in realizing the new BM?
Week 7 & 8: IT solutions
- How to make use of Social Media, Cloud computing, platforms or other simple IT solutions in improving my BM
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Delft University of Technology, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to create a business model roadmap
- How to plan concrete actions to realize a new business model
- How to find partners to realize a new business model
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...