AP® Calculus BC
In this calculus course, you will learn all the Calculus BC topics that are not part of the AP® Calculus AB curriculum by engaging with video instruction, exam-style questions and interactive activities.
Each topic is broken up into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems written by many of the same people who write and grade your AP® Calculus exams.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Foundational/prerequisite knowledge in Calculus AB and/or BC before attempting these units.
- L’Hospital’s Rule
- Parametric Equations
- Introduction to Series
- Series Convergence
- Series Manipulation
- Euler’s Method
- Improper Integrals
- Integration Techniques: Partial Fractions
- Integration Techniques: Integration by Parts
- The Calculus of Polar Functions
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Davidson Next, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Mastery of concepts from the AP® Calculus BC curriculum
- Build confidence in the material as you learn concepts from experienced AP® Calculus teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...