Influencing Without Authority
Collaborative environments largely rely on influence, not authority. Participants will learn and practice tips, tools, and techniques to influence others. Organizations with effective influencers enjoy better collaboration among stakeholders, improved trust among team members, and improved ability to move the organization forward to achieve business goals.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to quickly provide essential influencing skills for business analysts, project managers, sponsors, business clients, team members, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, and anyone who needs to influence others.
- Influencing Key Concepts
Course delivery details
- Live: To help assimilate the tools and techniques learned, there is a mixture of individual and group exercises throughout the course. Students need to be prepared for a high level of participation. Each participant receives a comprehensive student guide, a 2-sided laminate with key concepts and diagrams, as well as a Personal Influencing Planning Template for applying the tools and techniques used in class to a real-world situation.
- Virtual Classroom: 1 day of web-based eLearning with a live instructor.
- Video-On-Demand: Video-on-demand with online training portal, and community interaction. This includes 6-months digital access to all training materials.
- Virtual Classroom: 695 USD
- Online Course (Video-on-Demand): 395 USD
Certification / Credits
- PDUs: 7
- CDUs: 7
- CEUs: 0.7
- Develop working definitions of terms used in influencing.
- Understand the basic underpinnings of influencing.
- Define trust and discuss why building trust is critical to influencing others.
- List and understand various influencing tactics and techniques.
- Use various stakeholder analysis tools to understand the key stakeholders you need to influence.
- Define courage and discuss the importance of courage in influencing others.
Contact this provider
Educate 360 helps individuals and companies improve efficiency, increase cross-functional alignment, and drive results to succeed in today’s technology-driven and competitive business landscape. Based in Boston, Educate 360 brings deep subject matter expertise to its trainings globally across a broad...