There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to organizational culture. Each company is unique and requires a customized approach that changes the behaviors, not just intentions, of all the individuals involved in a culture transformation. We're committed to sparking that transformation and creating flashpoints where change happens and people are inspired to do their jobs better and lead more effectively−through our proprietary experiential learning programs. We can help you discover what the essential components are for your organization’s culture change, as well as the steps you need to get there.
A successful culture transformation requires changing the hearts, minds, and skills of your employees to achieve organizational imperatives—with unwavering support and active involvement from leaders at all levels.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all Levels.
When executed thoughtfully, a culture transformation can revolutionize your organization in one—or more—of the following areas:
- Customer experience: Build your culture around the customer, always putting them at the center of all decisions across the entire organization.
- Employee engagement: Unleash the potential of your employees by increasing engagement to positively impact performance.
- Leadership development: Build leadership excellence from front-line managers to the C-suite to ensure a full pipeline of leaders.
- Safety, regulatory, and compliance adherence: Build conviction that inspires and gives employees a purpose to proactively follow all safety standards.
- Accountability: Ensure all employees understand how their personal responsibilities affect organizational, departmental, and team objectives.
- Innovation: A culture that actively engages in creative thinking and executes on new ideas to drive organizational growth.
- Your unique reality and needs: Requires specific, relevant, and customized content, tools, and strategy.
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Founded in 1988, Eagle's Flight has earned its reputation as a global leader in the development and delivery of business-relevant, experiential learning programs that achieve specific training objectives and lasting behavior change. The Eagle's Flight brand of experiential learning engages...
Find out more about this Organizational Culture course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team