Leaders as TeachersEagle's Flight
Leaders as Teachers
All available course dates
Leaders as Teachers
When undertaking training initiatives, many organizations overlook an excellent resource that is available – their own leaders. There are several practical reasons to have leaders take on the role of teachers, including convenience, cost savings, engagement, and buy-in.
In Leaders as Teachers, your leaders will be challenged and equipped to empower employee potential by becoming role models, mentors, coaches and guides inside and outside the classroom. At the heart of this program is the conviction that leaders will not only develop exceptional facilitation skills, but they will also embrace the opportunity to develop people as they deliver content that is relevant to their employees.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Ideal for leaders
Leaders return to work the next day with the ability, tools, and confidence to:
- Create a clear and compelling message and deliver that message in a way that is remembered and understood
- Deliver a debrief that ensures all learners understand the impact of the message and its personal application
- Share stories to enhance and support the central message
- Focus on the individual, the audience as a whole, and the environment to ensure maximum engagement for all learners
- Define a personal brand that engages the audience with the presented content
Why choose Eagle's Flight?
Worked With Over 50% of the Fortune 500
Over 90% Repeat Business
Content Offered in 20+ Languages and
About Eagle's Flight
Founded in 1988, Eagle's Flight has earned its reputation as a global leader in the development and delivery of business-relevant, experiential learning programs that achieve specific training objectives and lasting behavior change. The Eagle's Flight brand of experiential learning engages...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training