Virtual Innovation Café
Do you need innovative solutions to tackle the critical business issues arising as a result of COVID-19? Innovation is the heartbeat of any reset in business. This programme develops innovative leaders and teams to generate creative solutions for critical problems emerging from the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. Leaders and teams are equipped to use design thinking processes to rethink their businesses and projects to create implementable solutions to real-life business problems.
At Duke Corporate Education’s new virtual Innovation Cafe, you bring real business problems to the table and our seasoned international experts coach you and your team toward creative solutions.
We offer tailored virtual, instructor-led sessions. You choose the best option for your business:
- 90-minute, virtually-delivered Innovation Cafe including the Sprintbase interactive online platform for those new to design thinking
- Three-hour virtually-delivered Innovation Cafe including the Sprintbase interactive online platform and hands-on coaching through a real business challenge
- A business innovation hackathon (four 90-minute virtual instructor-led training sessions) which includes hands-on coaching through a real business challenge
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Ideally suited for:
- Senior Leaders emerging from lockdown who want to rethink their businesses in a creative way
- Leadership teams, EXCOs or MANCOMs experiencing novel challenges in their business who want to generate creative solutions
- Project leads and teams that need to pivot or reconceptualize their projects from scratch
- Understanding of design thinking processes and skills which can be applied to your business challenges
- Solutions for your emerging markets that can integrate with AGILE and LEAN
- Real innovation for the new normal
- Ongoing use of the Sprintbase interactive online platform for a nominal licensing fee
Certification / Credits
- Creative, implementable solutions to your current and anticipated business problems;
- Continuous, innovative thinking from your leaders and teams;
- Leading edge, inclusive ideation
Why choose Duke CE?
Training delivered in over 80 countries
1500 global educators & 350,000+ leaders engaged
9500+ programs completed
Contact this provider
Duke Corporate Education
Part of Duke University, Duke Corporate Education (Duke CE) is the premier global provider of leadership solutions in context. We are a blend of a business and university — but distinct from both. From the business world, we bring an outcomes-driven focus...