The COVID-19 crisis forced change on everyone in a sudden and unplanned way. Some responded well, others struggled with this change. Participants of this programme will learn to rewire their brains and become resilient and anti-fragile. Grounded in neuroscience, this programme creates powerful individuals who are able to cope with the new normal and navigate in a volatile world with continuous disruption.
This unique Duke Corporate Education programme recognises that our brains are currently at war with our circumstances and the environment. The enemy is unseen and can attack, at any time, from any direction. This journey utilises the metaphor of a battlefield to show how we can become #battlefit.
Our approach is grounded in neuroscience and explores how to make critical mindshifts. We combine webinar input, guided discussions, practical synchrony tools, and deep self-reflection designed to optimise performance in the new normal.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Ideally suited for:
Professionals seeking to shift their mindset to be prepared to navigate the new normal
- Define the concept of a mindset and mindshift and explore how these influence our thinking and behavior
- Explore the brain as a neuroscience primer
- Understand the need for social safety to optimise performance
- Explore how the brain navigates synchrony to drive team collaboration and enhance individual and team performance
R10,990 per person
Certification / Credits
- A deep understanding of the neuroscience of thinking and the ability to navigate new environments and ensure mindset shifts
- Significant shifts in thinking to cope in the new economy
- Mental fitness for the new normal
Why choose Duke CE?
Training delivered in over 80 countries
1500 global educators & 350,000+ leaders engaged
9500+ programs completed
About Duke CE
Duke Corporate Education
Part of Duke University, Duke Corporate Education (Duke CE) is the premier global provider of leadership solutions in context. We are a blend of a business and university — but distinct from both. From the business world, we bring an outcomes-driven focus...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training