Digital Leadership and Business Transformation Programme
Developed in partnership with Rhodes University and Business School, this programme offers leaders the opportunity to learn the skills and perspectives required to lead in today’s digital economy and earn a full qualification at the same time. Candidates will learn how to innovate and lead transformation in the business through the lens of digital transformation underway throughout every enterprise.
Today, Leaders are tested with questions they have never faced before. Leaders will be expected to make profitable lemonade for a long while after this once in-a-century pandemic has passed. When we emerge from this, we undoubtedly will realise how different so many of our products, workflows and organisations look. New skills and capabilities to pivot the business becomes essential. What leaders regarded as “future proofing” is now the new reality, the DIGITAL driven economy is the new normal.
The Digital Leadership and Business Transformation Programme, offers leaders the opportunity to learn the skills and perspectives to lead in today’s digital economy. Candidates will learn how to innovate and lead transformation in the business. This programme highlights the need to build sustainable business solutions for the new social and economic uncertain business times. The Duke Corporate Education (Duke CE) Digital Leadership and Business Transformation programme enables learning to relaunch our organisational mission.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Senior Leaders and Management, Talent ready for career growth, Leaders driving or aspiring to build the capability to drive Digital Transformation in their organisations.
The candidate should have a degree or diploma at NQF Level 7 and a minimum of 3 to 4 years working experience in a leadership/management position. In the event that the candidate does not have the requisite NQF7 qualification, then Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) policies will apply with a minimum of 5 years management and work experience.
- Module 1: Digital Impact & Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Module 2: Exposure to Digital Innovative Companies & Case Studies
- Module 3: Digital Marketing & Customer Centricity
- Module 4: Digital Operating Models
- Module 5: Sustainability & the Impact of Digitisation
- Module 6: Business Development & Consulting
- Module 7: People Management
- Module 8: Financial Management
- Module 9: Capstone Integrated Study Block
Course delivery details
This programme will be delivered through digital platforms and virtual classroom sessions.
The programme is priced at R85,000 per learner.
Certification / Credits
Participants will receive a Certificate on completion of the first year at NQF level 8 consisting of 480 notional hours and 48 credits towards the PGDip. During the second year participants will receive a Certificate at NQF level 8 consisting of 720 notional hours and 36 credits towards the PGDip. Participants will during the second year be registered for the PGDip at Rhodes University.
Programme Learning Outcomes
Develop in-depth, discipline specific skills and applied competence in the private and public sector.
Communicate effectively and to contribute to knowledge and socio-economic transformation in a responsible ethical and innovative manner, focusing on the following outcomes:
- Build a deep understanding of the impact of digitisation on business strategy and transformation
- Redefine customer centricity in the digital economy
- Build your personal leadership capabilities to lead “ future of work” teams
- Learn from other companies who have successfully implemented strategies for survival and growth
- Lead successful business and digital transformation strategies
- Grow a network of business relationships across different industries
Why choose Duke CE?
Training delivered in over 80 countries
1500 global educators & 350,000+ leaders engaged
9500+ programs completed
Contact this provider
Duke Corporate Education
Part of Duke University, Duke Corporate Education (Duke CE) is the premier global provider of leadership solutions in context. We are a blend of a business and university — but distinct from both. From the business world, we bring an outcomes-driven focus...