Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
EMI's Natural Gas Fundamentals
Attend DTN's Natural Gas Fundamentals course and get a thorough understanding of the entire natural gas industry, from well head to burner tip.
You’ll learn the mechanics and nuances of exploration and production, the pipeline transportation infrastructure and storage as well as the buying, selling and marketing of natural gas.
This course is worth 7 CPE credits and 3 EMI credits.
This intensive one-day course describes the industry from the four major functions:
- Origins and destinations of natural gas
- Exploration through distribution
- Buying, selling, marketing
This course intertwines the relationships of:
- Market macro and micro fundamentals
- Purchasing and selling methodology
- Producing and marketing
- Understanding of the various market relationships that impact the everyday aspects of the business
You’ll examine topics such as:
- Physical properties of natural gas
- Where natural gas is found
- How natural gas is measured
- Where have we been and where are we going: the history and future of natural gas in North America
- The major consumers of natural gas: from home use to manufacturing
- Exploration: the role of geologists and technology
- Drilling: onshore and offshore
- Production, treatment, compression, and processing
- Gathering, storage, and transmission
- Transportation: construction, safety, operations
- Overview of natural gas marketing processes
- Distribution: how natural gas gets to the burner tip
- Gas industry standards board
- The “players” who make the industry work: suppliers - marketers - brokers -local distribution companies - industrial and commercial end users
- Natural gas futures and OTC derivatives
- Transportation and how it works
- Storage usefulness and seasonal peaking and and balancing needs
- Market centers (hubs): services provided
Experience hands-on, interactive and exciting programs that set the standard in energy education. DTN's energy training is the most efficient, effective way to improve your energy industry knowledge and skills. You’ll learn from recognized industry experts who deliver forward-thinking instruction...
Find out more about this EMI's Natural Gas Fundamentals course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team