EMI's Introduction to Energy Trading for the Non-Trader
Taught by recognized professional trader Richard Weissman, DTN's Intro to Energy Trading for the Non-Trader course will help you develop a solid foundation in energy trading by examining all of the instruments, tools and techniques available to the energy trader today. You'll improve your trading knowledge and understand risk management solutions and what makes a successful energy trading program.
This course is worth 8 CPE credits and 3 EMI credits.
Topics covered during this course include:
- The basics and fundamentals of energy trading
- The vocabulary of trading
- The what , why, how and who of trading
- Energy market structure
- Market participants
- The intertwined relationship of fundamentals and futures
- Technical and fundamental analysis; how and when to combine the two
- Market behavior
- System development and testing
- All about CME NYMEX and ICE
- Real time trading examples for all products in the energy infrastructure using the various technical tools and techniques
- What the various energy trading instruments, tools and technique are and how they work
Plus, you'll participa in 3 trading simulations.
Contact this provider
Experience hands-on, interactive and exciting programs that set the standard in energy education. DTN's energy training is the most efficient, effective way to improve your energy industry knowledge and skills. You’ll learn from recognized industry experts who deliver forward-thinking instruction...