Truck & Trailer Advantage™
The course balances classroom learning, teach-by-touch and behind-the-wheel exercises conducted by expert safety instructors to deliver an impactful training day. Even if drivers, based on the type of equipment your company hauls, are not required to hold a commercial driver’s license, the DOT (Department of Transportation) safety components included in this course provide essential, proven safety procedures that all drivers should be aware of and able to implement.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Driving Dynamics’ light truck and trailer safety training program is designed for any individual whose job requirements include hauling a trailer--enclosed cargo trailers, specialty equipment, open utility trailers and more.
Certification / Credits
Key Learning Objectives
- Loading trailers and securing loads proficiently and safely
- Operating articulated rigs in a safe manner in close quarters and on the open road. Included among the hands-on exercises are backing through an obstacle course
- Conducting mandatory inspections
- Describing conditions that trigger a status change to be considered a commercial motor vehicle driver
- Identifying documentation required for commercial motor vehicle drivers
- Adhering to Hours-of-Service regulations as needed
- Understanding how to complete a Daily Log sheet
- Recognizing the requirements for drug and alcohol testing
- Describing what a DOT auditor will look for during an inspection
Why choose Driving Dynamics?
Committed to delivering relevant safety, training and risk management services for fleet professionals and drivers of all vehicle types
More than 1 million drivers trained through "behind the wheel" & "online" training
21 % reduction in crash costs by 6 fleets using DrivActiv eLearning within 16 months
Contact this provider
In business for more than 30 years, Driving Dynamics is the largest provider of skills-and-behavioral-based driver safety training, coaching and risk management services for organizations that operate vehicle fleets in North America and around the globe. Driving Dynamics' training programs...