DrivActiv eLearning™ light-to-medium-duty library
The award-winning light-duty vehicle library lessons feature Driving Dynamics’ proprietary, time-tested One Second Advantage™ curriculum developed to provide drivers with superior, safe driving methods and extra reaction time which can mean the difference between a collision and a safe outcome. Demonstrated using 3D animated scenarios, the e-lesson topics address safety challenges today's drivers face including inadequate skills, new technologies, behavioral issues, hazard perception, vehicle control and environmental factors along with skills-based techniques for advanced performance vehicle control.
DrivActiv eLearning offers:
- Extensive learner interaction to reinforce knowledge, understanding, and retention
- A Robust Learning Management System
- Courses available in English, American Spanish, Canadian French
- Micro-Learning to Support Safety Campaigns
- Mobile-Device Ready Training
- Unlimited Subscription Access Pricing
- Compliancy With SCORM Standards
The DrivActiv eLearning™ libraries are based on a review of more than 200,000 fleet-related crash incident reports. The most prevalent loss types were identified, and the lessons have been designed to address the underlying contributing factors of those incidents and provide practical solutions for avoidance. With over 100 million drivers trained, our online training is proven effective for avoiding collisions in more than 100 million miles of driving.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Light-Duty Lesson Topics:
- The One Second Advantage™
- Avoiding Collisions While Backing & Parking
- Preventing Rear-End Collisions
- Avoiding Collisions at Intersections
- Avoiding Aggressive Driving
- Avoiding Collisions While Changing Lanes
- Driving Impaired -Not Worth the Risk
- Distracted Driving: Decisions You Make
- Managing Your Time and Speed
- Protecting Yourself and Your Vehicle
- Understanding Traffic Signals and Signs
Light Duty Mini-Lessons Topics:
- Breakdown Safety
- Driving in the Rain
- Driving Safely Next to Large Trucks
- Proper Vehicle Maintenance
- Seatbelts and Airbags: Using Them Most Effectively
- Tire Pressure: The Key to Mileage and Handling
- Using Your Anti-lock Braking System
- Winter At the Wheel (Cold weather)
Why choose Driving Dynamics?
Committed to delivering relevant safety, training and risk management services for fleet professionals and drivers of all vehicle types
More than 1 million drivers trained through "behind the wheel" & "online" training
21 % reduction in crash costs by 6 fleets using DrivActiv eLearning within 16 months
Average rating 5
I think these trainings are fantastic and VERY real world. I want to make you aware that I was recently in a car accident and most certainly DID practice the proper techniques ...
I was keeping my distance from the cars ahead of me, allowing an exit strategy, even though all lanes were taken. As I moved into the leftmost lane I kept the shoulder available...
Contact this provider
In business for more than 30 years, Driving Dynamics is the largest provider of skills-and-behavioral-based driver safety training, coaching and risk management services for organizations that operate vehicle fleets in North America and around the globe. Driving Dynamics' training programs...