CoachInsight Advantage™ is a three-day train-the-trainer certification course that prepares safety professionals to conduct driver safety behavior and skills coaching. Coach-candidates participate in a combination of classroom lectures, role-play scenarios and development drive exercises and learn to analyze and interpret the results of driving skills and behavioral assessments to conduct personalized driver improvement coaching sessions.
Coach-graduates receive a certificate of completion, a starter pack of driver coaching materials, a unique identification number and support access to Driving Dynamics coaching professionals.
Driver safety coaches certified by Driving Dynamics get:
- Our proven principle-based One Second Advantage™ advanced performance safe driving techniques
- Coach training delivered by full-time certified driver safety instructors, behavioral coaches and adult education experts
- Individualized online risk and self assessments and an e-learning skills review included in the driver coaching tool-kit
- Access to ongoing and targeted driver training supported by a full suite of Driving Dynamics’ behind-the-wheel and online driver safety courses
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of the course, certified coaches will be able to:
- Motivate drivers to become highly engaged in the improvement of their safety behind the wheel
- Analyze, interpret and incorporate the results of driving skills and behavioral assessments to conduct personalized driver improvement coaching sessions
- Instruct drivers on how to properly perform the skills-based, One Second Advantage advanced performance safe driving techniques
- Communicate effectively with adult learners through methods that encourage self-discovery and acceptance of poor driving influences
- Implement the Insight System™ coaching method to help drivers evaluate and reflect on the results of their online assessment responses
- Guide drivers to determine which skills and behavioral deficiencies are most important for them to address and improve
- Assist drivers in producing their own personal safety action plans designed to reduce risk and reinforce positive driving habits
- Conduct a comprehensive development drive that enhances self-awareness, builds confidence and encourages a long-term desire to minimize risk while driving
- Complete a final observation summary report for each driver coached
Why choose Driving Dynamics?
Committed to delivering relevant safety, training and risk management services for fleet professionals and drivers of all vehicle types
More than 1 million drivers trained through "behind the wheel" & "online" training
21 % reduction in crash costs by 6 fleets using DrivActiv eLearning within 16 months
Average rating 5
The training prepared me to motivate drivers to improve their own safety tactics behind the wheel, for example remembering to keep a wide following distance from other vehicles....
Overall, great material!
Contact this provider
In business for more than 30 years, Driving Dynamics is the largest provider of skills-and-behavioral-based driver safety training, coaching and risk management services for organizations that operate vehicle fleets in North America and around the globe. Driving Dynamics' training programs...