Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This course expands upon the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the Project Management Fundamentals course, and offers a job-related approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced project managers who want to increase their project management skills, apply a standards-based approach to project management, and apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first have equivalent knowledge:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Microsoft Project Level 1
- Microsoft Project Level 2
- Microsoft Word Level 1
- Microsoft Word Level 2
- Microsoft Word Level 3
- Lesson 1: Initiating a Project
- Lesson 2: Planning Project Work
- Lesson 3: Developing Project Schedules, Cost Estimates, and Budgets
- Lesson 4: Planning Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Lesson 5: Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Response
- Lesson 6: Planning Project Procurement
- Lesson 7: Executing Project Work
- Lesson 8: Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
- Lesson 9: Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule and Costs
- Lesson 10: Monitoring and Controlling Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Lesson 11: Monitoring and Controlling Project Risk and Contracts
- Lesson 12: Closing the Project
The cost of this course is $2995. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Project Management Professional Certification course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team