Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Photoshop CC Advanced: Web and Video
This 2-day course provides a thorough overview for experienced users who wish to further their effectiveness on Photoshop. This class is aimed at the Photoshop professional who needs to enhance their knowledge to work with web and video images more effectively. This course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
Who should attend?
Those involved in any area of digital media, including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, digital video editing, and other disciplines for which Photoshop is the industry standard:
- Photographers and artists who work with photographs
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is
- Lesson 1: Adobe Bridge
- Lesson 2: Advanced Compositing
- Lesson 3: HDR
- Lesson 4: Setting up a 2.5D Effect for Animated Photos
- Lesson 5: Editing Video
- Lesson 6: Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Lesson 7: Working with 3D Images
- Lesson 8: Preparing Files for the Web
- Lesson 9: Vanishing Point
- Lesson 10: Animation
- Lesson 11: Actions
- Lesson 12: Designing Graphics for Video
The cost of this course is $1195. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Photoshop CC Advanced - Web and Video course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team