Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience and have basic Windows navigation skills.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required
- Understanding of Microsoft cloud services
- Understanding of the Office 365 platform
- Module 1: Office 365 services overview
- Module 2: Office 365 administration, tools, and techniques
- Module 3: Administering and troubleshooting directory synchronization and directory objects
- Module 4: Administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- Module 5: Administering and troubleshooting Skype for Business
- Module 6: Administering and troubleshooting SharePoint Online
- Module 7: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Module 8: Administering and troubleshooting compliance and security in Office 365
The cost of this course is $1797. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team