Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Intermediate Adobe After Effects CC
In this course designed for videographers, graphic artists, and animators with intermediate-level Adobe After Effects experience, you will learn how to incorporate text, graphics, and effects to your movies. Upon completion of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in After Effects and be able to perform work with a high level of efficiency.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for videographers and animators who are somewhat experienced using Adobe After Effects.
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects class or equivalent experience
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop or equivalent experience recommended
- Lesson 1: Parenting
- Lesson 2: Other Effects
- Lesson 3: Transfer Controls
- Lesson 4: Tracking/Stabilizing
- Lesson 5: Expressions
- Lesson 6: Keying
- Lesson 7: Using the Roto Brush Tool
The cost of this course is $1195. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...