Installing and Configuring Windows 10
This five-day instructor-led course provides IT professionals with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops in a Windows Server small to medium-sized AD DS domain environment. These skills include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, configure local and remote network connectivity, and configure local and online storage. Students also will learn how to configure security in addition to how to maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops and devices in small to medium-sized networks. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as AD DS domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Students who seek certification in exam 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 also will benefit from this course. In addition, this course is intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who work in small to medium-sized organizations, and who provide Tier 1 or Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment.
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Active
Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience deploying and configuring network services, including DNS, in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Windows Client essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- Module 1: Installing Windows 10
- Module 2: Performing post-installation configuration
- Module 3: Implementing networking
- Module 4: Implementing network security
- Module 5: Managing Windows 10 with Group Policy
- Module 6: Implementing remote management
- Module 7: Managing storage
- Module 8: Managing files and resources
- Module 9: Deploying and managing apps
- Module 10: Securing Windows 10
- Module 11: Implementing remote connectivity
- Module 12: Maintaining Windows 10
- Module 13: Recovering Windows 10
The cost of this course is $2995. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Installing and Configuring Windows 10 course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team