Implementing and Managing Windows 10
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to install and
configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment.
These skills include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course. This course is also intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations.
- At least two years of experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet
Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and/or Windows 10
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
- Module 1: Overview of Windows 10
- Module 2: Installing Windows 10
- Module 3: Configuring Your Device
- Module 4: Configuring Network Connectivity
- Module 5: Managing Storage
- Module 6: Managing Files and Printers
- Module 7: Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Module 8: Managing Data Security
- Module 9: Managing Device Security
- Module 10: Managing Network Security
- Module 11: Maintaining Windows 10
- Module 12: Troubleshooting and Recovery
The cost of this course is $2995. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Implementing and Managing Windows 10 course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team