Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure
Learn about the Fundamental building blocks that go into building a Windows Server infrastructure with Windows Server 2012.
This five day course covers the basic skills and knowledge that are required in order to build a Windows Server Infrastructure. It covers networking architecture and topologies, security considerations and best practices as well as basic Windows Server administration skills and technologies such as Windows Server 2012 Installation, configuration, maintenance and performance. Within that it will also cover specific areas such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name Services (DNS), Storage and many others.
This course is designed to provide foundational level knowledge needed to prepare students to start a career or cross train in Microsoft Windows Server technologies.
Who should attend?
Candidates for this course are people who are starting out their career or looking to change careers into Windows Server Technologies and need the fundamental knowledge to help them achieve that. It would be of interest to home computer users, small business owners, academic students, information workers, developers, technical managers, help desk technicians or students who are looking to cross train from an alternative technology.
This course is needed as a first step in preparing for a job in IT or as prerequisite training before beginning the Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) training and certification path.
- A good fundamental knowledge of general computing concepts.
- Knowledge equivalent to the MTA exam 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Implementing Storage in Windows Server
- Module 3: Understanding Network Infrastructure
- Module 4: Connecting Network Components
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP
- Module 6: Implementing Windows Server Roles
- Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 8: Implementing IT Security Layers
- Module 9: Implementing Windows Server Security
- Module 10: Implementing Network Security
- Module 11: Implementing Security Software
- Module 12: Monitoring Server Performances
- Module 13: Maintaining Windows Server
The cost of this course is $2995. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team