Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Captivate 8 - Beyond the EssentialsDirections Training Center
Captivate 8 - Beyond the Essentials
This class is a continuation of the concepts covered in Captivate Essentials - An Introduction to Captivate 8 In this course you will fine-tune those concepts by learning about object styles, master slides, themes and advanced actions. You will be able to personalize your presentations with variables and branching scenarios that will help decide the best path for the learner. You will learn to make your presentations Section 508-compliant with accessibility text and closed captions. Finally, you will learn how to transform your presentations from eLearning to mLearning (mobile learning).
Who should attend?
Participants in this course should have:
- A practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Captivate Essentials - An Introduction to Captivate 8 class or equivalent experience
- Lesson 1: A Review of Essential Skills
- Lesson 2: Video Demos
- Lesson 3: Custom Styles, Branching and Aggregating
- Lesson 4: Question Pools
- Lesson 5: Accessible eLearning
- Lesson 6: Variables, Widgets and Interactions
- Lesson 7: Actions
- Lesson 8: Masters, Themes and Templates
- Lesson 9: Responsive Projects
- Lesson 10: Reporting Results
The cost of this course is $1195. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...