Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (3.0)
This five-day course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell 4.0 for administering and automating administration of Windows based servers. It focuses on primary Windows PowerShell command-line features and techniques, and will provide pre-requisite skills supporting a broad range of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows Client, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and more. In
keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server (which is the common platform for all of those) will serve as the example for the techniques being taught.
In this five-day course, you will learn to execute and monitor scripts more efficiently through more robust session connectivity, workflow capabilities, enhanced job scheduling, and Windows PowerShell Web Access. Learn Windows PowerShell with greater ease through improved cmdlet discovery and simplified, consistent syntax across all cmdlets. Write Windows PowerShell scripts quicker and more intuitively through the new Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) that enables script sharing, which connects IT pros to a larger Windows PowerShell user community. Learn all this and more in this five-day Microsoft Official Course in Windows PowerShell 4.0.
Who should attend?
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Previous Windows Server and Windows Client management knowledge and hands on experience
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server into existing enterprise environments, or as standalone installations
- Knowledge and experience of network adapter configuration, basic Active Directory user
administration, and basic disk configuration
- Knowledge and hands on experience specifically with Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8/Windows 8.1 would be of benefit but is not essential
- Module 1: Formatting Output
- Module 2: Using WMI and CIM
- Module 3: Prepare for Scripting
- Module 4: Getting Started with Windows PowerShell
- Module 5: Working with the Pipeline
- Module 6: Understanding How the Pipeline Works
- Module 7: Using PSProviders and PSDrives
- Module 8: Moving From a Command to a Script to a Module
- Module 9: Administering Remote Computers
- Module 10: Putting it All Together
- Module 11: Using Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Module 12: Using Advanced PowerShell Techniques and Profiles
The cost of this course is $2995. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (3.0) course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team