Acrobat Fundamentals: An Introduction to Acrobat XI
In this three-day course, you’ll get an excellent overview of how to convert your work into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) using Adobe Acrobat. You will learn to use Acrobat’s cross-platform capabilities to distribute your documents efficiently without sacrificing the original design. You will learn how to incorporate text, notes, graphics, movies, and links to the Internet. You will gain an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in Acrobat and be able to use Acrobat at a high level of efficiency.
Who should attend?
This course is for professionals who need to produce superb PDF documents. Participants should have practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Lesson 1: Introducing Adobe Acrobat
- Lesson 2: Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Lesson 3: Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Lesson 4: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Lesson 5: Editing Content in PDF Files
- Lesson 6: Combining Files
- Lesson 7: Adding Signatures and Security
- Lesson 8: Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Lesson 9: Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Lesson 10: Using Actions (Acrobat Pro)
- Lesson 11: Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
The cost of this course is $1495. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Acrobat Fundamentals: An Introduction to Acrobat XI course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team