Microsoft Excel Basic Functions
The Microsoft Excel track is a series of online courses and hands-on training that build your skills with Excel. In this course, you will explore functions. You’ll look at some of the basic functions before moving into some more advanced functions. You’ll learn how to find the function you need and how to identify what it does and learn how to use it. Finally, you will look at the autosum function in detail.
Current and future courses are part of an unlimited Foundation subscription and includes the following on-demand courses:
- Data and Time Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Text Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Logical Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Lookup Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Financial Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Statistical Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Connecting to External Data with Microsoft Excel 2019
- Tables in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Graphs and Charts in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Web App
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is part of a series of online classes that cover today’s hottest technology and business topics that range from programming languages like Python, to The Internet of Things, to project management.
- $99.99 / year
- 5-day free trial
Why choose Develop?
Hundreds of essential topics with practice opportunities. Courses led by industry experts. Completion certificates issued to each learner.
Eighty-seven percent of IT professionals have at least one certification, while nearly 40% are already pursuing their next certification.
IT professionals don’t lack opportunities to boost their pay. Learning a new skill or earning a certification can result in a raise upwards of $12,000 a year.
Contact this provider
Develop is a practical, online learning platform that offers digestible, on-demand courses. You gain in-demand skills through practice opportunities and knowledge checks. We issue certificates so you receive the recognition you deserve. Whether your a tech specialist or tech-adjacent worker,...