The Machine Learning track offers Hands-on training and knowledge checks for Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, and Applied AI and Natural Language Processing.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
This online learning track is part of an unlimited Data Academy subscription and includes the following on-demand courses:
The Machine Learning Workshop
- Introduction to Scikit-Learn
- Key Concepts of Supervised Learning
- Supervised Learning Algorithms
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
- Building A Trained Model
The Supervised Learning Workshop
- Introduction to Supervised Learning with Python
- Exploring and Visualizing Data with Python
- Performing Linear Regression with Python
- Performing Classification Tasks with Python
- Creating Ensemble Models with Python
- Evaluating Supervised Learning Models with Python
The Unsupervised Learning Workshop
- Introduction to Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Neighborhood Approaches and DBSCAN
- Dimensionality Reduction Techniques and PCA
- t-Distributed Stochastic Neighbor Embedding
- Topic Modeling
- Market Basket Analysis
- Hotspot Analysis
The Reinforcement Learning Workshop
- Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to The Markov Decision Process and Dynamic Programming
- Practice Deep Learning with TF2
- Getting Started with OpenAI and TensorFlow for RL
- Introduction to Dynamic Programming
- Introduction to Monte Carlo Methods
- Introduction to Temporal-Difference Learning
- Solving the Multi Armed Bandit Problem
- Introduction to Deep Q Learning
- Playing an Atari Game with a Deep Recurrent Q Network
- Introduction to Policy Based Methods for Reinforcement Learning
- Discussing Evolutionary Strategies for Reinforcement Learning
- Discussing Advancements for Reinforcement Learning
The Applied AI and Natural Language Processing Workshop
- An Introduction to AWS
- Analyzing Documents and Text with Natural Language Processing
- Topic Modeling and Theme Extraction
- Introduction to Conversational Artificial Intelligence
- Using Speech With the Chatbot
- Introduction to Computer Vision and Image Processing
Contact the provider for pricing.
Why choose Develop?
Hundreds of essential topics with practice opportunities. Courses led by industry experts. Completion certificates issued to each learner.
Eighty-seven percent of IT professionals have at least one certification, while nearly 40% are already pursuing their next certification.
IT professionals don’t lack opportunities to boost their pay. Learning a new skill or earning a certification can result in a raise upwards of $12,000 a year.
Contact this provider
Develop is a practical, online learning platform that offers digestible, on-demand courses. You gain in-demand skills through practice opportunities and knowledge checks. We issue certificates so you receive the recognition you deserve. Whether your a tech specialist or tech-adjacent worker,...