Data Science FundamentalsDevelop
Data Science Fundamentals
The Data Science track contains online courses that help you learn the fundamentals in AI, Machine Learning and utlizing Tableau.
This online learning track is part of an unlimited Foundation subscription and includes the following on-demand courses:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Principles of Artificial Intelligence
- AI with Search Techniques and Games
- AI and Regression
- AI and Classification
- Using Trees for Predictive Analysis in AI
- AI Clustering
- Deep Learning with Neural Networks
Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Introduction to Scikit-Learn
- Unsupervised Learning: Real Life Applications
- Supervised Learning: Key Steps
- Supervised Learning Algorithms: Predict Annual Income
- Artificial Neural Networks: Predict Annual Income
- Building Your Own Program
Learning Tableau 10.x
- Getting Started with Tableau
- Working with Tableau
- Deep Dive into Data Connections in Tableau
- Creating Charts and Visualizations in Tableau
- Adding Calculations to Your Workbook in Tableau
- Mapping Data in Tableau
- Dashboards and Stories in Tableau
- Visualizations in Tableau for an Audience
Mastering Tableau 2018.1, Second Edition (v)
- Getting Started with Tableau 2018.1
- Connect with Single Data Sources in Tableau
- Clean and Prepare Your Data in Tableau
- Combine and Transform Data in Tableau with Multiple Data Sources
- Filtering and Sorting with Tableau Data
- Groups, Sets, and Hierarchies in Tableau
- Create Custom Calculations with Fields in Tableau
- Reference Lines, Parameters, and Analysis in Tableau
- Run Complex Queries with Level-of-Detail Expressions in Tableau
- Spatial Analysis, Mapping Geographical Data, and Geocoding in Tableau
- Create Dashboards and Actions in Tableau
Power BI MasterClass
- Getting Started with Power BI
- Advanced DAX for Power BI
Microsoft Excel Advanced 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019 Functions
- Data and Time Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Text Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Logical Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Lookup Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Financial Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Statistical Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Connecting to External Data with Microsoft Excel 2019
- Tables in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Graphs and Charts in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Web App
Contact the provider for pricing.
Why choose Develop?
Hundreds of essential topics with practice opportunities. Courses led by industry experts. Completion certificates issued to each learner.
Eighty-seven percent of IT professionals have at least one certification, while nearly 40% are already pursuing their next certification.
IT professionals don’t lack opportunities to boost their pay. Learning a new skill or earning a certification can result in a raise upwards of $12,000 a year.
Develop is a practical, online learning platform that offers digestible, on-demand courses. You gain in-demand skills through practice opportunities and knowledge checks. We issue certificates so you receive the recognition you deserve. Whether your a tech specialist or tech-adjacent worker,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...