The Data Science track contains workshops and online courses for Data Wrangling, Applied SQL, Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization.
This online learning track is part of an unlimited Data Academy subscription and includes the following on-demand courses:
The Data Wrangling Workshop
- Introduction to Data Wrangling with Python
- Advanced Operations on Python Data Structures
- Introduction to NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- A Deep Dive into Data Wrangling with Python
- Reading Data from Different Sources
- The Hidden Secrets of Data Wrangling
- Advanced Web Scraping and Data Gathering
- Relational Database Management Systems and SQL
- Applications in Business Use Cases
The Applied SQL Workshop
- Understanding and Describing Data
- SQL for Data Preparation
- Aggregate and Window Functions
- Importing and Analyzing Data
- Analytics Using Complex Data Types
- Performant SQL
- Scientific Method and Applied Problem Solving
The Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure Workshop
- Introduction to Data Storage
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence Storage Requirements (SCOPHILD)
- Updating Data
- Introduction to the Ethics of AI Data Storage
- Working with Data Stores: SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Handling Big Data File Formats
- Introduction to Analytics Engine (Spark) for Big Data
- Introduction to Data System Design
- Introduction to Workflow Management Platform (Airflow)
- Introduction to Data Storage on Cloud Services (AWS)
- Building an Artificial Intelligence Algorithm
- Productionizing your AI application with Docker
The Data Analysis Workshop
- Performing Bike Sharing Analysis
- Exploring Absenteeism at Work
- Analyzing the Bank Marketing Dataset
- Investigating Company Bankruptcy
- Identifying Online Shoppers’ Purchase Intentions
- Interpreting the Credit Card Defaulter Dataset
- Analyzing the Heart Disease Dataset
- Exploring the Online Retail Dataset
- Predicting the Energy Usage of Household Appliances
- Investigating Air Quality in Beijing
The Data Visualization Workshop
- An Introduction to Data Visualization and Data Exploration with Python
- All You Need to Know About Plots
- Creating Plots with Matplotlib
- Simplifying Visualizations Using Seaborn
- Plotting Geospatial Data
- Making Things Interactive with Bokeh
- Summarizing and Implementing Different Plots with Python
Contact the provider for pricing.
Why choose Develop?
Hundreds of essential topics with practice opportunities. Courses led by industry experts. Completion certificates issued to each learner.
Eighty-seven percent of IT professionals have at least one certification, while nearly 40% are already pursuing their next certification.
IT professionals don’t lack opportunities to boost their pay. Learning a new skill or earning a certification can result in a raise upwards of $12,000 a year.
Develop is a practical, online learning platform that offers digestible, on-demand courses. You gain in-demand skills through practice opportunities and knowledge checks. We issue certificates so you receive the recognition you deserve. Whether your a tech specialist or tech-adjacent worker,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...