The Cloud Technology track contains online courses to help you understand the basics, including how to evaluate cloud services and products, how to size and plan a cloud solution, and more.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
This online learning track is part of an unlimited Foundation subscription and includes the following on-demand courses:
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
Getting Started with Cloud Computing
- The Evolution into the Cloud Revolution
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Deployment Models
- So, Why Using a Public Cloud Service?
Understanding the Cloud Business Application and Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Cloud Solution Requirements
- Identify Cloud Service Providers
- Explore Cloud Products
- Satisfy Cloud Requirements
- Size and Plan a Cloud Solution
- Complete the Research Process for a Cloud Solution
Cloud Computing for Business People
- Understanding Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Features and Benefits
- Implementing Cloud Computing
Securing Applications in the Cloud
- Cloud Security Challenges
- Design Principles of a Secure Cloud
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Security Cloud Application Architectures
Contact the provider for pricing.
Why choose Develop?
Hundreds of essential topics with practice opportunities. Courses led by industry experts. Completion certificates issued to each learner.
Eighty-seven percent of IT professionals have at least one certification, while nearly 40% are already pursuing their next certification.
IT professionals don’t lack opportunities to boost their pay. Learning a new skill or earning a certification can result in a raise upwards of $12,000 a year.
Contact this provider
Develop is a practical, online learning platform that offers digestible, on-demand courses. You gain in-demand skills through practice opportunities and knowledge checks. We issue certificates so you receive the recognition you deserve. Whether your a tech specialist or tech-adjacent worker,...