Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Communicate with Service
The Communicate with Service course is designed to teach telephone-based professionals how to quickly build rapport with their listener. This one-day program will teach participants how to add power to every call with the help of group feedback and vocal exercises. It also presents the Decker Grid™ and the Decker Method™ to improve both sides of communication - content and behavior.
The Communicate with Service Program will be tailored to the specific needs of the participant and can be hosted at Decker's training facilities in San Francisco and New York City, or at the company's location. Decker also offers to customize and design the right program to address a team’s challenges, budget, and timing.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for telephone-based professionals along with engineers, product managers, customer service, customer success, biz dev, marketing, sales professionals, project managers, scientists, researchers, analysts, managers, directors, executives, logistics teams and more!
This course covers the following topics:
- Individual digital audio recorders for each participant to use and take back to the office
- Peer coaching and group feedback
- The “Big Six” Behavioral Skills
- Organize your thoughts to develop a focused message on the fly
- Learn the power of the voice in non-visual communications
- Turn any call into an opportunity to serve and sell
- Find out how the customer can always be right, but you don’t have to lose
- Boost customer satisfaction with tone, projection, and smile
- Think on your feet to handle difficult situations
- Utilize the 3×3 feedback system for continuous improvement
Decker Communications offers a series of training programs that are designed to prepare anyone is any situation to transform their message from one of information to one of influence. We are trained to enhance the content of what you say...