Operations and Supply Chain Management - On-site Training
The performance of a business can be determined by the effectiveness of its supply chain management, an integral part of operations. Supply chain involves the coordination of many areas of business to serve the market in the best possible manner. It is not just a process for reducing costs and achieving operational efficiencies. It provides strategic alignment of end-to-end business processes. Davenport University’s 6-week Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM) program provides an understanding of the evolving responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. Participants learn to optimize supply chain operations through efficient design, planning, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities. Learn to improve overall organizational performance and customer satisfaction by improving product/service delivery.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
This certificate is designed for a variety of people involved with supply chains and operations, including but not limited to:
- Managers of purchasing, operations, production, warehouses, and team leaders
- Professionals who want formal training in operations and supply chain management
- Operations and supply chain managers looking to enhance skills and advance their careers
Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Understand the strategic role of operations in all types of organizations
- Supply chain management across the end-to-end supply chain
Supply Chain Strategies
- Explore issues related to procurement, operations and logistics
- Understand strategic cost management
- Inventory: Just in Time or Just in Case?
Performance Measurement and Quality Improvement
- Improve the operational efficiencies of a supply chain
- Demand forecasting, aggregate planning, and sales and operations planning
- Identify supply chain vulnerabilities and formulate approaches to mitigate risk
Certification / Credits
Credits: 4.5 CEUs
Credits: 42 PDCs
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your abilities to develop strategies for effective supply chain management
- Evaluate the key supply chain management processes and procedures
- Improve supply chain networks to align goals and orchestrate collaboration across groups
- Formulate strategies that increase productivity and quality to maximize profitability
Why choose IPEx?
With over 150 years of innovative experience in leading-academic thought, Davenport brings the real world of business into each class.
Having strategically partnered with hundreds of businesses and organizations over the last 25 years, Davenport University’s IPEx has the experience to help organizations meet goals and achieve their vision of success.
From Michigan to Malaysia, as well as India, Canada, China, Australia, Brazil and beyond, IPEx has a global presence where learning happens with our international participants.
Contact this provider
Davenport University's Institute for Professional Excellence
Grow through professional development delivered the IPEx way — with an eye on your time and your budget. Davenport University’s Institute for Professional Excellence (IPEx) offers professional development courses focused on topics with real-world relevance, aimed at making you more...