Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
Gain financial fluency.
Need to speak the language of your financial manager? Corporate restructuring has resulted in broadened responsibilities for many managers. Consequently, financial concerns are an increasing part of the equation, even for those who don’t have a financial background.
This three-day course brings you the knowledge you need to evaluate quantitative data and incorporate it into the decision-making process.
Who should attend?
Managers with limited financial background who need to evaluate quantitative data and incorporate it into the decision-making process.
In this course, participants will learn to:
- Speak the language of financial managers
- Understand effective cost management and cost control strategies
- Recognize value-enhancing investments for your organization
- Make sense of business income tax requirements
- Successfully manage budgets
- Interpret financial statements
Contact this provider
Darla Moore School of Business - Executive Development
For nearly a century, the Darla Moore School of Business has provided an outstanding business education to students who have gone on to become leaders in every business sector. Known worldwide for its top-ranked programs in international business, the Moore...