Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Develop Leadership at all Levels of your Organization
Leadership development is no longer just for people in the executive suites or corporate boardrooms. Companies recognize the importance of effective leadership skills all employees in fulfilling the company's mission. Individuals with well developed leadership skills are able to seek the right solutions to the hard challenges, find strengths in others, and motivate people to go for peak performance. Effective leadership is a quality that needs be shared by employees from the top down for maximum effectiveness.
Dale Carnegie Training has earned its unique reputation over the years by offering leadership training programs that help companies discover and develop the leadership potential of all employees and turn them into effective leaders.
Who should attend?
Managers and executives who want to develop the leadership skills and potential they know they have through comprehensive and effective leadership development training.
- Understanding the distinction between personal leadership and organizational leadership
- Creating an innovation process and understanding the planning process
- Understanding the performance process and accountability
- Creating a coaching and appraisal process
- Improving problem analysis and decision – making
- Recognizing human potentialEmploying a delegation process
- Handling mistakes
- Building quality communication to lead and facilitate more effective meetings
- Striving for continuous improvement
Request information for price
Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training® has been transforming individuals for over a century, producing some of the most notable figures in business, politics and entertainment. Whether delivered in-person or Live Online, their courses improve the performance of employees with an emphasis on...
Find out more about this The Leadership Advantage course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team