Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
6-Hour Live Online Webinar
This live online Step Up to Leadership webinar, offered by Dale Carnegie, aims to provide students with the skills and abilities to transform from an individual contributor to a manager, supervisor, or leader. Students will learn the basics of leadership, including delegation, time management, and performance appraisal techniques. Further, students will interact with others in similar roles to gain insights into the more advanced aspects of leadership.
The core competencies focused on in this live online webinar are leadership, interpersonal skills, and management controls. Further, related competencies that will play a role in this webinar involve attitude, decision making, and professionalism.
Who should attend?
This live online Step Up to Leadership webinar is best suited for any supervisor or manager seeking to enhance the level of productivity, morale, and quality within their organization. Further, this course is suitable for those new to their leadership position seeking to get off on the right foot.
The content of this live online Step Up to Leadership webinar is structured as follows:
- Determine your leadership style and the impact of that style on your team
- Value human potential and build relationships of mutual trust and respect
- Delegate responsibility, authority and accountability
- Create stretch goals for yourself and your team members
- Bring out the leadership potential in others
- Give difficult feedback without creating resentment
- Resolve conflicts quickly before they affect the whole group
- Develop and maintain procedures that define performance goals
- Achieve desired outcomes and hold others accountable to predetermined results
- Use the Dale Carnegie 5 drivers of success
- Incorporate the 12 qualities of outstanding leaders into your style
The cost of this live online Step Up to Leadership webinar is $499 USD.
Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training® has been transforming individuals for over a century, producing some of the most notable figures in business, politics and entertainment. Whether delivered in-person or Live Online, their courses improve the performance of employees with an emphasis on...
Find out more about this Step Up to Leadership course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team