2-Hour Live Online Webinar
This live online Negotiations: A Human Relations Approach webinar, offered by Dale Carnegie, aims to provide students with the skills and abilities to become effective negotiators. Participants of this 2-hour webinar will learn techniques such as building rapport, analyzing actions, needs, and agendas of all parties, using effective strategies such as presenting alternatives, bargaining in good faith, and finalizing agreements so that everyone "wins" something that they want.
The core competencies focused on in this live online webinar are decision making and results oriented. Further, related competencies that will play a role in this webinar involve leadership, initiative, and creative thinking.
Who should attend?
This live online Negotiations: A Human Relations Approach webinar is best suited for sales professional and leaders seeking to enhance their negotiation skills and master the best practices to foster consistent results.
The content of this live online Negotiations: A Human Relations Approach webinar is structured as follows:
- Practice methods to uncover and appeal to the different interests that are brought to the negotiation table
- Recognize where negotiations fail and use the four steps in the negotiations process for success
- Increase listening to uncover and clarify the needs and interests of others
- Create power questions to get the information needed from each negotiator
- Establish appropriate targets before bargaining
- Be able to recognize 12 common negotiating tactics
- Use agreement strategies to move the negotiation to finalization
- Follow the 9 principles to gain cooperation and persuade others
- Generate all-win outcomes through planning, preparation, and effective bargaining
The cost of this live online Negotiations: A Human Relations Approach webinar is $249 USD.
Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training® has been transforming individuals for over a century, producing some of the most notable figures in business, politics and entertainment. Whether delivered in-person or Live Online, their courses improve the performance of employees with an emphasis on...
Find out more about this Negotiations: A Human Relations Approach course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team